Why Are Minerals Essential for Your Health? Review:
- Calcium builds strong bones, teeth, muscles and nerves, and helps prevent blood clots.
- Chloride aids digestion and works with sodium to maintain fluid balance.
- Chromium assists in metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Copper is important for blood cells and connective tissues.
- Iodine promotes thyroid function.
- Iron is important for carrying oxygen in the blood and promoting energy.
- Magnesium protects bone, nerve, and muscle function.
- Manganese helps bones, connective tissues, and fat/carbohydrate metabolism.
- Molybdenum helps nitrogen metabolism.
- Phosphorus metabolizes energy and works with calcium to maintain strong bones and teeth.
- Potassium maintains acid balance and works with sodium to maintain fluid balance.
- Selenium works with Vitamin E to protect cells and body tissue.
- Sodium is important for maintenance of fluid balance and the nervous system.
- Zinc helps wound healing and sperm production.
At Hippocrates we recommend:
Schindele's Organic Austrian Powdered Minerals - 1kg
(Six months supply).
Simply stir one teaspoon (per day) into any liquid, then drink.
"I've been taking Schindele's Minerals daily for several years. I'm very
happy with them. I get a jolt of energy when I have my daily teaspoon stirred in water, and the energy remains throughout the day." -- Ingrid Gustafson, Hermit Park, Q
Schindele’s Minerals include:
Silica, Iron, Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, Sodium, Manganese,
Copper, Zinc, Cobalt, Molybdenum, Boron, Chrome, Barium, Nickel, Vanadium, Phosphorus.
Does NOT contain: Corn - Lactose - Soy - Glucose - Sucrose - Maltose - Dextrose - Aspartame - Xylitol - Molasses - Wheat - Rice - Gluten - Sugars - Yeast - Preservatives - Animal Products - Artificial Colours or Flavours.
$110 FOR 1 KG.
FREEPOST ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA.
ORDER ONLINE AND SAVE 10%.